Monday, February 9, 2009
Courtesy,

Hello.

You know I think it is really sad that even though w so many "PRIORITY SEAT" signs, there's still only a handful of people giving out seats on the train and as well as on the bus. There's a lot of times I see youngsters/working adults continue sitting on that seat ignoring the elderly who is standing weakly right in front of them. This is really bad. So what if youre highly educated? Youre nothing if you dont know courtesy. Tsk tsk. Unlike Singapore, Taiwan is better in this. Not that I'm like trying t talk good about my country of birth but seriously if you seen them giving out their seats whenever they see someone who's in need I think you'll think so too. It is like they dont need t be reminded w "PRIORITY SEAT" signs. But obviously, it is not 100%, however the number of people giving out seats is way more than what I see in Singapore.

我觉得,从“礼让座位”这方面就可以看到人民素质(涵养)。

Oh yes, and now I want t say about the those kids w parents. I dont know, but I think that before they sit down, shouldn't they ask if their parents want t sit first? Okay, till 5, 6 years old is acceptable but any bigger is like... Guess it is because for me, since young when there's seats I always let my parents sit first. Even though I feel tired, I would pretend that I dont need it and let them have the seats. But my brother is different from me, Im so angry w him every time. Cant he be more filial? He's like 14 years old already okay. Tskkk.

@9:41 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009