Wednesday, November 12, 2008


Self discipline had been running away from me this week. I skipped school again today. I know it is not good. Not gonna say things like, "Oh I really want to go school but Im so tired that I couldnt help it.." kind of things. Because I know it deep inside that I just dread going there and hence refuse going. If I want, I will. I know that very clearly. A study schedule is needed urgently.

Anyways, I went to support our lovely seniors for M1 Round 3. Bus-ed down to CCAB with them. Hmm, I think they only played a game because it started to rain at about 3plus. Lightning warning and the games were all postponed and postponed(DARN). Jazreel Joan Clare and Nana rushed back to school at 4+ for their sports day events. Haha and I heard they got first for most of them? Awesome! :) Even though they represent SB. Heh heh. The rest of us went to Island Cremery(if thats how you spell it) for ice creams(:D) while waiting for Jazreel&co to meet us. But some of us left at about 630pm before they came.. Bus-ed down to Lee's place and went to J8 for dinner. Walked, talked, homed.


RAINING

DIANN TRYING HER VERY BEST TO TAKE LIGHTNING SHOTS XD



ICE CREAMS! :D

@11:31 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009