Saturday, November 15, 2008
Phase

Life is short but the waiting time for your natural death to occur is just nastily long.

"Never hang back, get out there and go for it. After all isnt that life is all about? Youre only young once and never old twice."

I believe in this, so I do whatever I feel like doing or trying. As long it dont threaten others.

If I suffer, yes it is my own fault. Yes I know that, but Im gonna live my life once only, if I dont do it now, then when?

No pain, no gain.

It is always hard to really learn something, till you went through the whole damn thing by yourself. Falling badly is okay, as long you dont die then there'll always be a way you can stand up and move again. Even though the wounds are gonna be with you till you go underground. It is just supports from love ones needed. In my perception, that is.

------- Last edited on 13Nov

Today, I supposed t have blood donation. But the nurse says my vein is too small. So I went down t store t slack a bit before work. However, started an hour early due t the lack of partners. Quite a good day, I guess despite the fact that Im dead tired now. I supposed t be home by 11pm, but I was home at 1215am AND Im still up now! Had been sleeping after 12am for the week and thats bad. Because Im not exactly a night person. Sleeping late will = foul moods + heck care attitude. (shakes head)

Anyways, going Lee's place tml. Been heading Bishan many many, lately. Hmm.. I think it could be my fourth home already! Haha.

Labels:


@12:44 AM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009