Sunday, November 9, 2008
I swear it is so fucking what the fuck?! What's fucking wrong w you! What's w "So you and your brother both wont write your words wrongly one huh?" just because Alan and I fucking dont have a correction tape? It makes absolutely no sense alright. I mean, in the first place, YOURE the one w/o it. And youre like fucking blaming us not having it just because we're schooling?! Who the hell says that correction tape is needed for school. Like, hello? Youre such a bitch and incorrigible I swear. Oh my god. I cant believe this is happening in my house.
And fuck, where the hell you HID my zombak. I swear if I got hospitalised due to suffocation, it would be your fault. And fuck, again. Youre freaking childish. I cant stand it anymore I swear. On and on you kept doing such things. And how old are you? 3 x my age!
Oh yes, seriously, Im dead annoyed by YOU, coming into my room MESSING UP MY THINGS EVERYWHERE even after I told you I dont have the item at all! It gets worse when you still have the face t come t me telling me that my desk and bookshelf is like a rubbish dump and you cant understand why I can still sleep in a room like that. Oh my fuck, who do you think caused the 50% of it?! And ZOMG, you always do it when Im SLEEPING. Then happily wake me up. Best part, you on the light!
Aha, more t add on. Dont you think that it is a bit the ERR CONTRADICTING of YOU t shout at me for banging, throwing stuff when Im angry when YOU DO THE
EXACT SAME THING? Plus raising your voice. Im SO sorry that Im those who will question YOUR AUTHORITY if you do things that you forbid others t do.
And w these you want me t respect you? Maybe you would like t start respecting others first, or, just dream on!
So, tell me about why I kept going out!
@9:04 PM