Wednesday, November 5, 2008
A Poem

I saw you today
I saw the look in your eyes.

I know that look very well
because I gave it to someone too.

I dont want to break your heart
I dont want to lead you on.

Because the one I love
would never truly be mine.

I try to make you understand
alas you didnt want to.

Like you I yearn for the one I love
who longs for her one too.




Dug this out while reorganizing my bookshelf. Was from one of the many many letters I had received when I was still in Crescent. Ah, those good old days.. Anyways, I got rid off quite an amount of the letters. There's no point keeping them anymore. No point. I think I have to just keep those memories in my heart (: Oh, by the way. I didnt know I so popular seh. Got like quite a number of seniors wrote to me out of no where? HAHAHA. Okay, so thick skinned. Heh heh. Anyways(again), thank god even though some left, some stayed on. Till now. I love you guys. (L)

Today, I was very very very moody. I dont know why. Maybe I was too tired? Didnt want to go school today, couldnt get myself out of the bed at all although I was wide awake already. But I still went. I was late though. Aye. I need to start making notes and prepare for the upcoming MST. I really want to do well already /:



Labels:


@6:59 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009