Saturday, November 1, 2008
2 days ago, I told myself that I gotta start sleeping earlier since pimples are like popping out on my face. And I did. But now, today, Im still here at 1252AM.
How fantastic! Tsk.
School had been rather alright and I had been skipping lectures here and there. ( shakes head ) Tell me about striving hard for this sem man. Urgh. I dont know man. It is always I wake up and got already but I didnt move my butt out of the hse. /: I will try to change.
TRY..Today, I ended at 5pm. I ate and waited an hour for Lisa t reply me t tell me if she is meeting me or not. But unfortunately, she somehow pang seh me :( Not wanting t go home that early because it is a Friday night, I headed down t store. Sat at the steps there, listen t them and smoke w them. Uh, no I dont smoke. I accompany them t smoke. But they always say this : "Eh, wanna go smoke w me?" or "Eh, go smoke w me leh!" So, I dont know, secondhand smoker I guess? Most probably I'll die early. LOL. Rot for 4 hrs. Heh heh.
-------------------------------------------------
I was on the train today t school and I saw an old lady in front of me. And I started thinking of how I will be when I get old etc.. I dont know lah. I cant rmb what exactly I was thinking. Ahaha.
Goodnight.
@12:51 AM