Monday, October 20, 2008
Your eyes, they said so much
First day.
I walked on this street.
There was a big big hole,
I fell in.
I was helpless.
This isnt my fault.
I took a long time to get out.
Second day.
I walked on the same street.
The big big hole was still there.
I pretend not to see it,
but I still fell in.
I couldnt believe that I got trapped in the same place.
But this isnt my fault.
I still took a long time to get out.
Third day.
The same street yet again.
And the same big big hole.
I saw it there,
but I still fell in.
This is a habit.
My eyes are opened,
I know where I am.
This is my fault.
Shortly, I got myself out.
Fourth day.
Again, the same street.
There lies a big big hole.
I walked past it.
Fifth day.
I walked onto another street.
---------------------------------------------------
Was tidying up my room just now and saw this on a piece of rough paper written by me. Hmm..
Anyways, so I decided to put it up here. I thought it was quite meaningful. (raises eyebrow)
Right. So, I had NEBO Touch yesterday. I thought it was rather good, everyone did really well and I think I did better than what I done in the friendlies for the past 2 trngs. Hopefully I can maintain it and do even better.. And woah, it wasnt really that bad working w the yr2s I guess.. Heh heh.
The weather yesterday was really horrible! It rained and shined and rained and shined........ O: Our last game was played under a really heavy rain! Everyone was like w e t! Caryn and I even had to borrow caps to put on for better vision. How I wish my specs can repel rain or sth. Slight cough today. Hope everyone else is well (:
------------------------------------------------------
Life now is not as aimless as before for me.
Since school started, I aimed to do much better than the previous sem.
Kinda lost myself last sem, but I will put the blames on meself.
I should be more clear minded then when the exams were near.
I shouldnt let my heart over mind.
So, I fell, I stood up and I learnt.Sometimes, when you crossed paths w someone special to you for that certain of journey in your life. Wont you just wonder, if you've met that someone many times before, just that the both of you were still strangers?
I will.
----------------------------------------------------------
Okay, got to get back to work.
Ciao.
@11:52 AM