Sunday, October 5, 2008
Release
Loneliness kills bean.
Im D E A D already.
Wonder why I bother, wonder why I care, wonder why I do so much, wonder why I lived, wonder why it hurts, wonder why I laughed, wonder why it happened. 7 wonders of the day. add on one more, wonder why I have
curfew still. Damn.
---------------------------------
This a LINE made up of many linesWork was pretty good I guess. Lovely people there cheered me up like a cheerleader. Whoosh. And I love to be at frapp station. Damn shiok. By the way, I wasnt late today for work! Haha. Hopefully for tomorrow as well. Cuz hello, I will be working with my store manager! O: Oh, and today I had an outburst. Be nice then you think I sick cat right. Shouted, my first time in store in front of TWO managers(woah, fantastic. but they were irritated by him already.). I was really fed up w him. Like,
VERY.
------------------------------------------
Another lineFriendships, are like hair. You know?
So hard to grow, so easy to 'kacha'(cut).
One it 'kacha', it would never be the same.
And things you do to it(like dyeing hair maybe), can make it better or screw it up.
After it got screwed up, and you tried to mend it.
Your hair(friendship) just wont be the same anymore.
There will most probably be a flaw(like frizzy dry hair? Hello you dyed it two times in a row. Kill hair right.).
Unless your hair(friendship) is really like woah, which is rare I supposed.
Lastly, friendships like hair gotta be well taken care of.
If not, it will stink.
Personal opinions.----------------------------------------------
One more lineRoom alone is really boring.
I wanna go out, be with people and then I will think lesser.
Sigh.
------------------------------------
Last line
What hurts the most, was being told to walk away by you.
(U)
your hand lay on her hand, my hand tuck in my pocket.
looked away and stared into the space.
@7:18 PM