Friday, October 24, 2008
Rainbows --> colourful = Happy!
HELLO :)Today was really great :D despite the fact that I woke up at 6am for my 8am practical which was non-existence this week. O: I could have woke up at 9am instead ya'know!? Because my next lesson will start at 11am.
Well, apparently I happily skipped that lecture after much dilemma because I was so tired and sleepy and tired and sleepy + the fact that I'll be having work later at 2pm, they made me felt so zxzxx. Okay, last time, I swear!
(hopefully) COUGHS.
So, I was really cheery today during work I dont know why. I was mostly :)))) for the 7hrs! But it is good isn't it? :) I love my partners! Because we always go nonsense and high together. Heh heh. :D Anyways, we've got a new machine and I
DONT KNOW HOW TO OPERATE IT. Oh my
G A W D! But I didnt get to really stay at bar anyways. Hmm, gotta reach store earlier on Sunday to learn it. If not, Im gonna be
slaughtered by Yz! LOL.
Out with 3Ls tml! :D Im a happy girl~
----------------------------------------------
It always happen to be that you will get hurt most by the one you love most.
Being too sensitive is really not good.
Just a small, little action done by you could whip my heart a million times.
Because you love the person thats why you tend to care more.
/:
----------------------------------------------
Anyways, I was thinking that the reason why we cant really control our emotions well is maybe because we only use abt 10% of our brain? Hmm..
@11:18 PM