Sunday, October 26, 2008
Truths

It annoys me, when I still get upset over things that concern you even after million times I told myself Im gonna pick myself up/move on etc whatever. It just gets worse each time. I've been wanting to find a good time to talk to you. You seemed to be so busy. (+/- 200 words, very personal thoughts)

So annoying.
The fact that Im troubling myself with thoughts I could have not come up with.

If I can vanish, I would. You know?

But maybe you wanna just hit me on my head with a brick/lamp/stone/rod whatsoever or bang me down with a car, so that I would lose my memory. Guess it will be a lot easier.

Then maybe everything could start anew. Great, isnt it?


Okay, A', stop daydreaming.


Whatever it is, I just wanna let you know that, even though v unwillingly, I'll still wish you sincerely.

I know it is very contradicting. But it is the fact. You may think it is weird/funny. But aiya I dont care. Im just telling you whats right in my mind now.

I dont know if you'll read this though.


----------------

Work was great today, laughters everywhere, almost. I did OT today. Aha.

Anyways. Home is getting better now I think. I tried to communicate. It wasnt that hard. But I guess my mum is willing to do so thats why. So, my point is. If the other party is unwilling/dont even bother to communicate, then just forget it. Because most probably it wont work out. You can keep trying though.

Ah, great. I just rmb that I have yet to do my report. But it gotta be done w excel, which I suck at operating. And apparently I gotta hand in by Tuesday. Hmm. Im so lazy to do it. But I'll see.

You know, sometimes I wish I can be ignorant, cuz sometimes it just affects me damn a lot when I know the truth behind. But sometimes, I wish I know everything because I dont want to be a stupid idiot, played around by people. So now I wish there's a menu there goes "Be ignorant" and "Learn the truth" for everything. Duh, it wouldnt happen.

Okay.
Im so tired now. Good night.

@10:30 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009