Friday, September 5, 2008
watched deathrace w Lyn just now, so sad that Lee missed it. ahah. totally her type of movie man. violence + gore, whoosh. rather exciting, guess it was not bad. the cinema was damn cold, freezed the both of us like hell. mos take-away t Lyn's hse and play burnout for 3whole hrs, awesome!
yesterday had trng, damn shiok, ran so much! but now my ribcage the muscles there aching like mad. gahh. and t think that I gotta do opening at Concourse at beach road, it is like total zxzxz /:
and walau I damn sad, gummie ran out of my hse alr. cuz the food I left in the living room is untouch. pfft. stupid gummie, stupid stupid! you keep biting muffin make me have t separate you two, then must borrow cage from my friend, and carried it home then only 2 days YOU RUN AWAY. TSK. sigh.
aiya aiya aiya, the outburst of emotions make me dont know what t feel now.
@8:46 PM