Monday, September 29, 2008


I like this line:
沉默是因爲有太多話想說…


Today, was like an unused A4 size printing paper - plain. Did practically nothing today. No money and it was raining. I've never failed to stay at home huh. Online-d the whole day, browse here and there. Some inspired me of what things to get after I get my pay which amounts to a question mark(?).

Hmm, I think I'll be spending about 300 bucks on those stuff, not including my comics. Lol. Guess I've gotta start saving already. By cutting down the amount of money I have been spending on food/snacks/sweets/desserts/random cravings. Ah, whatever.

I shall write a shopping list, and ask my friend to make sure I dont buy things on impulse. OR I'll just commit suicide with a piece of tofu/beancurd. RAHH.

Tmr's training, I cant wait. Training makes me run willingly. I like to run, but Im so lazy always, always. And maybe thats why my face is still as fat as ever. O:


Alright, back to forum-ing. Heh heh.

@8:18 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009