Tuesday, August 19, 2008


pessimists listen to their mind,
optimists follow their heart.



if I were given a choice,
I would rather be a dreamer than being practical,
but the reality is cruel.



Im really glad that I came t singapore.

Im glad that I got into huamin primary & met really good teachers & nice people.

Im glad that I got into crescent girls', it brought me t a total new world and it was a place I met lovely friends that who I know will be w me till we are all old.

Im glad that I managed t enjoy my secondary school life even though I screwed up my studies.
talking abt sec sch life, I think I was one naughty kid, haha. I climbed sch gates w Lisa cuz we were late and we didnt wanna get booked. I had constant detentions AND suspensions cuz of latecomings. I ponned suspensions w lame shit reasons but still got through :D there's still more I guess haha. but in a way I think Im still quite guai! I didnt arson at least! :D

hmm, Im very glad I blurly got into my current course in SP and funnily ended up in touch rug which is my love love :D

because, if not for all these above, I wouldnt have met you.
youre sucha damn cutie! haha :D


& I wish everything would stay the way it is, if you ever know.



and CAPTAIN!
Im fine la dont worry HEEE ;D
hahah I pray w you then you owe me another treat k! :P

SHERALIN!
I changed the link liao la! ahah.

Labels:


@1:33 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009