Friday, August 1, 2008
Now

it is time t get into the books, put cutie&touch aside and stop this heck care nonsense/attitude.

I miss Lee&Lyn and I desperately want meet-ups w them.

the 3Ls! ahaha :D


I've been skipping classes here and there.

I just felt that my rest is more important.

and well, so t not skip class and have enough rest at the same time, I think I just have t stop procrastinating! lol.


this coming thursday will be my 18th year on earth.

I guess somehow time flies, t think that I was only 9yr old when I first came Singapore and now, Im 18 soon!

so many things had happened and so many things changed from time t time..


I haven got plans on thursday.
maybe again, I'll have it spent alone.
if not movies.
I dont know.


and tml's Shout To The North competition.
Im really excited about it.
upon thinking of it, I can feel adrenaline gushing out from my adrenal duct( so a&p! lol )
ANGELS, WE'RE GONNA WIN! I DONT CARE!! :)


hohoho, Im done w my second last project! :DD

ohnono, I haven start w my biochem project!
the presentation is like next tues?! DD:



okay, dinner-bath-project!

ciao!






but I still wanna see cutie.. ):
when she's arnd, I feel so peaceful
&
when she's away
I felt that part of me is lost.
:[




@7:47 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009