Sunday, August 17, 2008
Growth

worked today, hmm.

attached out t tanglin at first cuz they got two partners down! which make them left only the manager working?! pacific plaza also sent a partner t help.

anyways, got back t liat after few hrs, home is still the best! :DDD

ayee, so many of them are gonna promote soon which = t them leaving liat! )):

Im so gonna miss them like mad!


I studied today and I cleared a few doubts, or rather I understood them more? gonna chiong tml! my paper is on tuesday, but I've got the confidence ;D


recently, my mood had been really unstable due t a few factors, but I guess it is getting better now?

well, at least for today I had been smiling the whole day! and I felt a little change in me, and I think it is a change in a good way, which is great! :D

alright ciao ciao.


oh yes, CAPTAIN! CONGRATS! (:
I will wait for your treat t a meal after you get your pay! heeee! ;DDD





sometimes, I really wonder why we intercepted..

@11:15 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009