Friday, July 4, 2008
A note
hey
CUTIE XD,
actually I thought by doing it, I would become stronger because I think that Im too weak for anything now and like if others can, why cant I? okay, yes I admit that it was really an immature thought. and youre v right lah, that it is v stupid for me t do that(t cheng qiang&all). so yes, I will take note of that and not do similar things anymore(the complain part, I try, TRY) [:but, I was rather angered when you commented that chinese medicine dont work because certainly, it works good for me. and especially when my mum is a TCM practitioner, it sounded like youre insulting my mum. I was really upset when you said that.. /:okay yeah, I think thats all, I think.. oh and once again, thank you!(:xoxo,
complain queen X:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I always need a lot of time t digest before saying things.
Im always unable t react quick enough when words are thrown at me.
and I always have things t add on after I say some things, it takes hours or days sometimes. by that time, people might have already forgotten that conversation though.
sometimes, I felt like Im lack of communication skills/:
@10:06 PM