Friday, July 18, 2008


一切的一切,可能真的是我太過於敏感了…



HEE. she was so gorgeous today that I cant take my eyes off her! ;DDD

okay, anyways, I got my jersey and touch rug shirt alr! :D


I went out w Lisa after school today.

we chatted many many and long long hrs. like uh, 615pm-10pm?

:]


Im once a happy girl again!

though today was a sad & happy day. lol.

my eyes swell abit in the morning since I cried so badly last night. but I cant afford t not go for a&p lectures anymore so yeah. then I was feeling so zxzx and emo and I dont know why my tears still wanna come out.

you know when at certain times you felt so alone, so vulnerable, you just wish someone would just go up t you give you a hug or a pat and gives you concerns? I wish I had that during CRS when I was coughing really badly till I had tears all over my face. but wishes dont really come true.

anyways, Im just quite glad that I end my day happily. hehh.

goodbye.

@11:23 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009