Saturday, July 26, 2008


DID YOU EVER LOVE SOMEBODY?
JESSICA SIMPSONS


Did you ever love somebody
So much that the earth moved?

Did you ever love somebody
Even though it hurts you?

Did you ever love somebody
Nothing else your heart could do?

Did you ever love somebody
Who never knew?

Did you ever lay your head down
On the shoulder of a good friend
And then had to look away somehow
Had to hide the way you felt for them?

Have you ever prayed the day would come
You'd hear them say they feel it too?

Did you ever love somebody
Who never knew?
I do.

And if you did
Well you know I'd understand
I could, I would
More than anybody can

Did you ever love somebody
So much that the earth moved?

Did you ever love somebody
Even though it hurts you?

Did you ever love somebody
Nothing else your heart could do?

Did you ever love somebody
Like I love you?






okay, Im very upset w myself.
crude,
but I dont give a damn.

@11:41 AM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009