Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Mess

actually, if you think that Im v dependent on others, youre damn wrong man.

you know as a young kid, when so many things happened, all you can do is become stronger?


Im glad t have my mother as my mother(sounds funny oh wells).

she taught me many things, about life and all and she did it when I was really young, plus, she gives me freedom yet w certain restriction so I wouldnt go too far out. then, I would know what I did wrongly and learn from it.


my younger brother, unlike me, didnt went through as much things, or rather he was too young t know/remember whats happening then, so now at the age of 13, he's still like a p5 kid and thats rather irritating as he is really insensitive. and he really need t learn that we cant always be there for him.. but I felt that Im in fault for what he is now, I dote on him too much.

oh wells.
I hope he will grow up soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------


things I read, most people dont.
things I take notice of, most dont,
and it applies vice versa.

talk t me about idols/stars/bands, I know nothing.
talk t me about soccer, I know nothing.
talk t me about clothes, I know nothing.


sometimes I wondered whats the purpose of having both our lives intersected.


okay, I've got so much things on my mind now till Im damn confused and I know many I said dont link. but well, my mind is just in a mess.
and that question comes up again, which of me is real?

:[



@10:39 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009