Wednesday, July 30, 2008
30 July Biochem test1 AugustIDEA presentation2 AugustShout t the north :D4 AugustGenopt test5 AugustBiochem presention7 August AP Chem quiz (ON MY BTHDAY?!?! @#$%^&*(*&^%$#!!!!)13 August Math test
okay, 1 down.
okay shit, ONLY ONE down. sigh.
yesterday's trng was great, so was the dinner.
I had lots of fun :D
it was rather a happy day for me I guess.
I had a haircut, and didnt go t the optional biochem lesson in the end.
and I had pizza for lunch w Lisa and Shirlynn.
:]
so anyways, today I didnt go school since I reached home like 1215am this morning.
I was too lazy and tired t get off my bed, so cozy lor! ahaha.
but I was being a good girl t make use of the time t study for my biochem!
I think I very pro t cover 3chapters in 2 1/2 hours time! XD
the test was alright I guess, some I dont know how t do, cuz I cant rmb! but it was mainly mcqs so yeah, it was not too bad. hahaha.
okay, I need t start researching for my biochem project alr..
presentation next tues!
byebye, diary.
@4:14 PM