Sunday, June 29, 2008


YAY formal report's deadline is postponed t FRIDAY :D

I've got more time t prepare for it alr :DDD

thanks Les for informing me! ;DDD


anyhows, today's work was really DRAINING. my god.

t think that I slept at 3 and woke up like 650?

and worked from 8-540 D:

there was totally slams after slams at the ltr part of the day, but thank goodness they're mostly cold beverages, easier t prepare you see.. hahaha.

but still, I almost died. w the drinks coming in like river, lol.

the comics things at Suntec wasnt as nice as expected, there werent much t see in fact. both Lee&I got sth small for ourselves though, haha. dined at food republic and trained home.


anyways, I haven started studying, and Im gonna nap first now t recharge myself.


ciao~!

@10:37 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009