Friday, June 27, 2008


today is the last day of MST.

and well, I haven really started studying.. X:

went t Queensway yesterday after my Human Biochemistry paper(which is like GONE alr) t get boots.

I found a pair I really liked, but all the shops dont have my size! I walked arnd for like an hr plus okay! just t find my size..

so in the end I have t just get the pair that is in white and gold, SIGH. but nvm, it is nice lah :D

and yeah, when I got home it was like 8+pm alr, so I ate bathe, slept and I felt sooooo lethargic!

I wasnt able t concentrate because my mind was filled w a lot other things and I was really drained /:

but yeah, I did try studying! however, only for abt half an hr I went t nap again and when I woke up, I was still feeling tired.. ):

then then, after that I was on the phone w a friend and we talked from 1224am t abt 0130am, ended the call because she asked me go back t study /: but, I didnt! I went t sleep :P

so.. yeah, I didnt revise at all yesterday and this is BAD.

therefore, Im going t study now alr, because of my physics is realllly not very good.

ciao.


PS;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYMINN!! :D
again, hahaha.

@9:29 AM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009