Tuesday, June 24, 2008
this is a .___. post
ever wonder why humans are called Homo sapiens,
because.. human are actually [Homo]sexuals!
HAHA.
then maybe you will ask, why are men having penis and women having vagina and they have sex w that(and well, actually fingers, mouth, anals are used too.. but um um.. LOL)
and my answer t that is, if you read Biology textbooks, you know these 2 organs are for
reproductive purposes.
then maybe you will ask, then why cant manXman or womanXwoman have babies.
and then well, my answer will be, I DONT KNOW(okay, actually I've got some crap answers but Im so lazy t type& Im supposed t be studying HEH)
OKAY YES IM BORED, diary! and I cant get myself t study! /:
anyways, this post is like yeah, a random thought of mine when the word 'homo' came across my mind. ahaha.
Labels: Random
@9:11 PM