Sunday, June 15, 2008
sometimes we just have t make a choice, even though the outcome might turn out bad, as long we dont regret doing so, then why not?
quoted from xxxHolic episode 23 (edited)
so, I think I've made a choice, just waiting for an opportunity t execute it.
then again, Im afraid.
contradicting? I think so too..
but as mentioned in an older post, humans are just a contradicting, complex organism because we think more.
and then furthermore, well, apparently Im gender : F.. haha.
--------------------------------------------------------
anyhows, did I mention that the training camp is also a selection for the POL-ITE thats coming on the 21 July? well, I think even if I cant get in, I would just stay in touch, because I like it a lot despite the injuries Im getting (HAHA, yes yes complaining! I've NEVER get injured this much when I was in softball leh!) plus I still got SO MUCH t learn!
and okay, yes I admit there is another reason. heh.
alrighttssss back t study! I have t stop being random! /:
@8:00 PM