Saturday, June 21, 2008
Money

I worked today, from 3pm-1015pm, and I chatted w Fella outside store till 11+pm after she updated me abt the last store meeting.

spent most of the time at POS today, was all about being hyper, greeting people, taking orders, handling money.

tiring.

-----------------------------------------------------------
anyways,

I was having wild thoughts the other day while holding onto some money, deciding what t buy.

and today, I sort of have the same thoughts again while making transactions for this 2 ladies who were friends and were paying separately.

the first lady was paid exact for her stuff w quite a few 2dollar notes, and the second paid w a ten and a change of 4dollars was given back t her, using the 2dollar notes that I just received from her friend.

so anyhows, I vividly rmb that the note that I was having that day was rather dirty, and so were the coins.

then I started t wonder, who the previous previous previous... owners were?

are they still alive?

were they one of the victims who got robbed/murdered shown on the news?

were they theives?

..etc etc.

then I wondered, after using them t pay for sth, who would be the next thats gonna own them? and would they eventually come back t me again?



maybe, one day I shall make a marking on a 2-dollar note or sth. and see, if I would ever own it again.

or maybe, instead of vandalising it, I shall write down its number code. hahaha.

-------------------------------------------------------------

okay, gonna sleep soon, I think, after I make a call.

have t chiong 2 modules tml.

X:

good night/good morning.

@12:28 AM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009