Tuesday, June 10, 2008
maybe, coming into poly wasnt the right choice for me.
Im feeling lost.
in secondary school, I've got my lovely friends pushing me t study. because apparently, I always mix arnd w the guai kias. I DONT KNOW WHY.
but maybe, it is just that I cant stand impolite, vulgar people. haha.
so, we worked hard, laugh and get upset tgt. encouraging each other t walk through those hard times.
ah, yes, I've got my teacher eyecandies which motivates me t study hard for that particular subjects :P
but now, look at me, Im like some stupid idiot antisocial freak ONCE AGAIN. I dont know why, I just cant get myself up t mix arnd w new people.
and faking is just tiring and insincere. and thats not how friends should be made.
somehow, I just cant be bothered. however, I still care.
and now, after sucha long time not studying.
I've forgot how t. and my MST is like coming right after my holidays? oh god.
I really dont know what t do.
I dont even know how t start!
):
-------------------------------------------------
hey, anyone free enough t go watch the sky w me?
cuz somehow, when I look up at the sky, it always has the power t sooth my chaos-ed heart, I would feel so peaceful..
ahaha, okay gonna go try study.
if they can, I can! XD
@11:27 AM