Tuesday, June 17, 2008


last night's bbq was great! ;D

we ate, laughed, take shots.

even though many didnt turn up, we still had fun (:

gave each other hugs when we met each other, and then as usual, when I see Prithika, I pounced onto her! XD (those who dont know who's that, well she's one 3x my size and a head or more taller than me)

and thank goodness it didnt rain when we thought it would!

because, there were like dark clouds and lightnings, thunders all over..

4s2, I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU :DDDD




PS; I really missed all those hugs from them! I mean, back in Crescent, just open your arms t ANY of your friends, no one will really hesitate t give you a hug. And seriously, I really really miss pouncing onto Erza etc and hug them like as if Im a Koala bear! :D Unlike now, it is really... /:

PPS; dear EXGIRLFRIEND(ZhuTingYun), HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! XD and omg, youre 18 already!! D:

@5:57 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009