Wednesday, June 4, 2008


I had classes yesterday, Chem was alright but Math was such a bore.

and this is what you would most likely do when you get bored:

1) you might sleep

this is Shirlynn and she's really sleeping! XD



2) you may start talking t your friends/people sitting beside you

inattentive ah!!


3)you may start playing w your phone& take pictures tgt or you ask your friend pose for you

Geraldine, Qiao Yan& me


duh, the focus is me! XP


4) and because the teacher is teaching, you need t be discreet and thus you start taking random pictures and catch your friend(s) offguard w their funny faces!

look at Qiao Yan's :O face! XDDD


5)which then would make your friend revenge, taking secret pictures of you and edit it

by Qiao Yan, the retarded face ;D


/////////////////////////////////////////////

after that was trng, had 2.4.

my legs are gone now I tell you, t think then I managed t endure the pain and stand for a duration of 7hrs today for work today.

slept at 12mdnight last night when I have work today at 8am. gosh, I rock.

trng tml, again. haha, but I like, so it is good :D

just hope that, hope that, my legs will be perfect after a good sleep. /cross fingers/

oh yeah, and Im working the same shift for tml, which is 0800-1500. OH MY GOD! X:

okay, I shall go have dinner now, so hungryyyyyyyy D:




because nothing seemed t interest me, except you.

@7:23 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009