Thursday, June 5, 2008
:D

last night I had a lot of things on mind and I thought of blogging them down.

BUT, apparently, I cant rmb anything now. ahaha.

okay, uh, my feet hurts like mad, the sprained part.

muscle aches are fine for me, but the sprain is really killing me.

I just need something t tighten it up so tt I wont feel the pain, but then again, not feeling the pain doesnt mean that, it is healed! D:

trng today is damn fun! we played games, drills and then games again.

seniors vs juniors.

2 teams each!

then, juniors vs juniors and MY TEAM SCORED A TRY! :D so happyyyyy!

but it is really v tiring lah, I have t say X:

tml gonna play friendly w RP and I really hoped that we can play as well as today or even better for tml :D

whee~

IM EXCITED FOR TML!

@11:15 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009