Wednesday, May 28, 2008
They all said, Serve you right! /:

AHHHH, I guess I was being really retarded t jumped down the stairs last night like some idiotic monkey.

now my ankle and foot hurts like MAD/:

too playful do no good eh? but I was too hyper last night after running.

I guess I really like running around la huh.

trng was gooddddd yesterday! I like it a lot! even though I got confused by the rug up( my understanding of pattern sucks big time/:)

you must understand that Im one who will get confused after doing more than 20jumping jets and cannot differentiate right and left at certain times X:

for example, last night I was walking w Jazreel in the middle of the road, then she told me that we shall go left and stay in the center but instead of walking towards left, I banged her t the RIGHT thinking it is LEFT only realizing it after split second.

omg, I suck.


anyhows, was damn tired last night luh, but still had t chiong project cuz deadline was today.

prac cancelled today, freaking happy :D tml ends at 11am, gonna study? I think.

if not, I will just be a pig and slp in the lib.

my foot damn pain, hopefully I can train tml ):


I WANT MORE TRNG! X:

@3:23 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009