Saturday, May 17, 2008


so I worked today la huh.

it was rather a great day I think, cuz I was not that bored :D

however, I was freaking tired luh. Les shld know why. haha.


anyhows, I have :
Math PBL project
BioChem assignment
IDEAS(freak!)
A&P project undone

yayness please!D:


eh eh eh I cant wait for tuesday t come, touch rugby trng!! :D

Im gonna slim down XDDDD okay, actually this is not the main point lah, but yeah. ahah.

my captain is funny, like, VERY funny& nice XD


I reflected on myself the other time, and I realised that, what I was in Sec3 caused me t be what Im now! damn!

AND I cant change it for nuts! /: very upsetting.

I mean Sec3 I was totally like a loner lah, no life somemore. but I was homey, which Im still now most of the times. haha.

but it is just that the way I try t find/make friends is really wrong alr and hard t correct, especially when my character/personality is like THAT.

lousy ass.


arghh. whatever, okay I cant be bothered alr.
whatever whatever whatever.

Im tired lah, so why am I still up here?! damn it.

@10:59 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009