Saturday, May 3, 2008


so frankly speaking, Im very unhappy now.

my mum is accusing me of using excessively the money in my account, using the $1000 which I cant/not supposed t touch at all.

and I think that 'cause I've been going out a lot lately, I spent a lot. hello? who says that when you go out, you really have t spend like nobody's business?

furthermore I only went out on monday, thursday and today! not like i went out 6days in a week!! D:

then, so when I told her my account still holds that $1000, she refused t believe me and think that Im lying t her like as she's an idiot. okay, before this she asked t give her my account book and I couldnt find it ( Im s o u n l u c k y). hence, she cant update it t see how much money left in my account. therefore, she asked for my card and my pw so that she can check. whatever la okay, whatever.

I feel so angry now.


anyways, I went out w Lisa today. I was late X:

anyhows, studied(?) at store --> toyRus at forum(got cars)--> store --> lido --> store --> home

we daidi-ed many, talked much, rot mostly XDDD

oh.

I think Shups is cute XD

she's funny luh and CHUBBY. HAHA.


okay, haha, uh, Im working tml at 11am and uh, it is 12am now and yeah I think I shld slp.


ciao.

@11:41 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009