Friday, May 30, 2008
randommm

sometimes, I really like t observe ppl around me.

their facial expression, their body language. it amazes somehow t look at how they behave.

then I will start thinking, is there anyone observing me as well?


we should treasure what we have now, dont wait or you will regret.


a
another random thought of mine:

I think I really contradicts myself alot. like, I say I really dont like it when ppl do this this this and then it was so zxzxzx realising Im doing it myself! I feel so paiseh, even if my friend(s) dont rmb me saying so, cuz I rmb! omg, I really have t change this bad habit of saying such things.


but human being is a organism full of contradiction, it is in our genes, deep inside. could we change it? we shall see.


sometimes, all you need t do is t just keep quiet and pretend.


you cant be real at all times, not in this world.


@9:24 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009