Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Frustrated kid

okay I think Im missing someone who I shouldnt be missing.

this is weird. this is just too fast.

and Im freaking afraid what happened t me in sec 1/2 will happen again :'( ARGH.


so, I hope that every msg I receive is from that person.
I cant control myself msgin that person.
I get upset when that person didnt reply me.
I kept looking out for that person.
I get nervous if I had body contact w that person.

so apparently, the conclusion is that Im falling for that person..

this shouldnt be happening!


and Les just dont wanna help me convince myself that I DONT LIKE THAT PERSON and is just SOME OTHER FEELINGS!

damn it! ):


Im so frustrated now lah! WALAUUU.

can I cry? yes I can. but no tears is coming out, so too bad.

okay, whatever.




touch rugby yesterday was nice, yay yay. my stamina's increasing.

I feel good, daladala da.

and I drained myself out by running, RUNNING one round of track w Amanda after trng.

so, today I was late for sch! :D



tml got trng again yay yay.

Im happy :D


tml sch ends at 11am darn.

Im upset D:



I've got freaking 7hrs t kill before trng starts, but okay la, Im gonna do my a&p, but still!

omg 7hrs okay, can you imagine? I cant/:



okay, ciao.

@5:29 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009