Monday, December 24, 2007
Xmas eve
xmas eve is boring, and I think tml ll be as boring as well.
okay, maybe it is just me. lol.
since sec 3, it seemed to be that everything is boring shit. hehh.
recap.
Saturday/
slept at one plus in the morning. had work.
Sunday/
woke up at 9.
walked arnd town from 12 to about 2.
worked.
Haru papa sent Ben&I home, thanks! :D
slept at one thirty in the morning.
today is Monday.
I was like a pig to sleep till 1030 which normally I dont do so.
anyways, supposed to tour NP with Ben, but I ended up in town w him and Von.
=.=
I think they can be together lo seriously, haha.
I felt like a lamp post lah just now, walauuuu /:
so anyways, we walked arnd aimlessly till 6pm and then we walked back store cuz Von starts work at 1830.
continued to walked aimlessly w Ben after that, haha.
OH OH OH, I saw this pair of pretty dunks from nike! I WANTTTTTTT!! (sighs)
okay, so I reached home at 9pm. aha.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
shouts out loud:
I WANT T CUT HAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I WANT T FIND RICH A BOYFRIENDDDDDDD!!I want to find a lovely girlfriend! (whispers)
ciao babe
@9:35 PM