Tuesday, December 25, 2007
I sang in blithe

okay Im sleepy.

I want t sleep, but I have t wait for my clothes t finish washing and hang them.

if not, tml I can just call store and say sorry I sick not working today.

lol.


hmm, anw, was at frapp the whole day.

I like :D


I want t watch movies:

alvin and the chipmunks
the legend
national treasures

BUT, apparently Im like XXXbroke now.
sian, I would like t say. pfft.


uh, can someone tell me how come ants kept appearing on my elbow after I flicked them off.
antsdroppedfromceiling aye. oh wells.


I think tml could be a Xtremely happy day for me :D

SherryYeo knows why! haha




ciao.


ps; whr's my rich boyfriend&lovely girlfriend! (sigh, covers face&runs away)

@11:50 PM


A traveler, still moving.
Is thankful when she wakes up every morning, because she's still breathing.


Lesbo partner ; Lisa Scandal; Maybelle Beefball; PB Dearest; Sp; Qiao Yi; Qinyi COUSIN!; Hito FRIEND!;

SP RUGGIRLS<3
SP ANGELS
Beeping
Caryn
Charlene
Clare
Clarissa
Diann
Evelyn
Fatin
JAZREEL
Joan
Mary-anne
Nana
Sheralin
Tiffany
Valerie
Zubbie




July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009